Get the edge you need to pass the NREMT, with EMT Review Plus
And get that edge whenever and wherever you have a minute to study, whether you’re on a mobile device or sitting at your computer. Using this easy-to-navigate app, you’ll hone your knowledge of the following topics, critical to being fully prepared for your NREMT or state certification exams:
- Medical Emergencies and OB
- Trauma Emergencies
- Special Populations
Unique to a number of the Limmer apps, including EMT Review Plus, is additional content and a structure that will teach you to better read and understand an exam question. We’ll teach you how to identify a question’s key parts and solve the puzzle within while increasing your knowledge of medical terminology and pathophysiology.
EMT Review Plus will improve your thinking skills
- Critical Thinking: these questions expose you to concepts and content vital to thinking critically (by analyzing, assessing and reconstructing a situation) and understanding your patients, as well as the test questions!
- Mental Conditioning: you’ll literally get a workout for your brain, with questions containing key fact patterns. It’s these fact patterns you need to learn to recognize for the exam.
EMT Review Plus will improve your technical skills
- Medical Terminology: you can’t answer an exam question or talk to a patient unless you know the language. Here, you’ll speak and understand the language of medicine by reviewing common and important terms.
- Pathophysiology: today’s EMTs need to know more pathophysiology than ever before. This section will help you better understand key pathophysiological principles and relate them to the exam.
You’ll master key EMT concepts through repeated practice with flash cards, review questions and NREMT-style, timed practice exams. Plus, in the Review and Testing sections, you’ll get the rationale behind the right answer, including information you need to be a better test taker and EMT.