This event has passed, but you can still watch the video and get the study guide!
- Watch the recording on our YouTube channel (available through May 31).
- Download or print the 25 Things You Need to Know Before Taking the NREMT handout.
The time to prep for the NREMT is always now. Whether you’ve been diligently studying for weeks or you haven’t even thought about it yet, this webinar will help you!
Learn how the National Registry exam is structured, get big-time tips for each major area of study, and make sure you know what you need to do to fully prepare for the big test.
NREMT Crash Course
25 Things to Know Before Taking the Exam
In this free webinar, we’ll cover NREMT essentials from each topic area of the exam. Get information and insights that everyone needs to pass the NREMT (EMT, AEMT and paramedic).
What to expect during the hour-long course:
- Need-to-know insights for each section of the NREMT.
- NREMT testing tips, including discussion of new question styles.
- A few practice NREMT questions to wrap things up.
Presented by textbook author, longtime educator and paramedic, Dan Limmer. Dan’s unique way of explaining things makes it easy to understand almost any topic the first time.
Free! (All levels)
Wednesday, May 3
7pm ET / 6pm CT / 4pm PT